Introducing great looking "all new" double wall glass French Pressing Coffee Pot. Its thermally insulated with a vacuum and is ready to make a great cafetiere style drink. Made from Borosilicate glass which is a toughened (just like Pyrex).
How to make your drink
1) Place on flat surface, hold the handle firmly, & pull out the plunger
2) Add a heaped tablespoon (7-8 grams) of coffee
3) Pour hot water that's not quite boiling and gently stir
4) Reinsert plunger, stopping just above the water and ground coffee and let stand for 3-or so.
5) Press the plunger down slowly, exerting steady pressure
Present for my husband. He loves the insulated coffee pot. Perfect for two cups. Look good too. Coffee is outstanding.