If you want to spoil yourself or someone special this is a really easy way to do it!
Experience the full range of flavours and strengths, all quaffable but all very different. From the smooth tones of Double A to the silkiness of Santa Barbara and the "pick-me-up" that Canephora delivers. Choose your favourite blend or blends and we would be happy to ship those to you (or a friend) on a regular basis using the subscription option. In the box you get:
1) Double A 200g. Deep & rich, Asian & Africa with added Monsoon Malabar
2) Ethiopian Djimmah Arabica Earthy 200g. Full body with ripe fruit & cocoa
3) Italia 200g. Southern and Central American espresso kick
4) Italia Plus 200g. Five beans; Monsoon Malabar, Sumatra Lintong, Toba & Ethiopian Mocha
5) South AM 200g. Bright & fruity pairing. Central & South American single-origins, plus Ethiopian Mocha Djimmah
6) BCR Decaf 200g. Fresh-tasting Brazilian & Colombian Arabica with a hint of Robusta
7) Coffea Canephora 200g. Mostly Robusta almost double the caffeine of Arabica – you will definitely feel this
8) Santa Barbara 200g. *Limited Edition* Gorgeous all arabica blend. Central America for a smooth mouth feel & Ethiopia with higher acidity to provide a long bittersweet finish
Really enjoying this selection of fine tasting coffee.
Being a total coffee novice and scared stiff of all those exotic-sounding blends available on the internet, I bought this kit as a birthday present after friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful advice from James (at black bag coffee) who I have to say went above the call of duty to help me make my choice.
The birthday boy (aka: my son) loves his coffee tasting kit and is ploughing his way through it flat out.. no doubt it’ll turn up on his wish list again... and again....
Thanks a million times James, for all your help. You’re a star. I couldn’t have done it without you!
I think this is now the third time we have had the tasting kit.
We are very pleased with it and will probably order again in the future.
I would recommend to anyone.
Really enjoying the bags received. I go through a lot of coffee and the variety provided by this offer is just what I need. Great taste - the much maligned robusta bean roasts are also lovely.
The only change I would make is to us paper bags rather than the plastic ones currently used (they would have to black...obviously).
Thank you Alexander. So glad you are enjoying the coffee. We are working on 3 packaging options. Standard, recyclable, compostable.:-)
It's a xmas present and we got loads to try. Big bags lots of types to try cant wait to try the new beans in the new grinder xmas present also.